Twitter RSS Feed

INTRODUCTION POST


Hi, my name is Alyssa. I'm 19 and it's only recently that I became involved with beauty and fashion. I'm kind of late with being a girl. I mean I've always loved everything beauty related but I just wasn't crazy about it as I am now. I've only started thinking about buying awesome shoes and purses last year (so late) because I've always been practical (because I'm conservative with money and hardly have it). Haha, can you believe I used to not care about shoes because they're touching the dirt and the ground anyway or how I never bothered with purses because I got plastic bags (>_>;)? My fashion sense is late but my love for beauty has always been there. This blog is an opportunity for me to explore more with the different interests and hobbies I have. I want to learn and I want to teach. It's also a chance for me to be more interactive and social because in real life, I'm pretty hard to approach due to my introverted status. My other interests are books, philosophy, video games, anime, manga, TV dramas & sitcoms, and drawing. I know, I'm pretty much all over the place.

I'm seriously excited for this and I've been writing down different ideas on how to start with this blog. Hopefully it all works out in terms of consistency. So long as I get to maintain this well and not being half-assed about it, I'm good. I need to learn what dedication and passion means and this is a great alternative for me.

What can you expect from this blog? Well, I am a very experimental person. I try many different products: from skincare to clothing to hairstyles. I want to make DIY tutorials for my sake and yours, makeup tutorials, fashion tips, product reviews and more. I will not give advice on subjects that I know nothing about or I'm not qualified for. I might show certain things that work for me personally but I will point out that it might not work for you.

I hope you enjoy what may come. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment